"Jesus said, ... I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." ~ John 14:6

"Neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow." ~ I Corinthians 3:7

A prayer

"Let us attempt great things for God, taking His Faith to believe great things and taking His Strength to accomplish them." ~ Days of Heaven upon Earth / Streams in the Desert

Send what is needed Lord
to him or her
Not what I or another think is right
But what You know to be

If it be trials and sorrows,
then let it be,
but please, dear Lord,
help me, help us all
to forge through
the pain and agony
that accompanies it

Help us Lord Jesus
to be stronger
to be more faithful
Help our unbelief Lord
I pray this in Your name.

Amen.
_ Cathy Orrick Luders